Let The SAMA ERP Guy, Scott Lubore help you choose your next ERP designed for Discreet Mixed-Mode Manufacturers.
Scott's Team has over 20 years of experience and service in the manufacturing technology field. We are ready to help you get to Industry 4.0!
M1 is a customizable solution for medium-sized hybrid and configure-to-order manufacturers who need an all-in-one business management solution. It provides complete business visibility and helps in reducing costs while increasing productivity. Real-time visibility allows for more accurate scheduling and material ordering, and costly data entry errors are lessened because of the single point of entry that can be sourced throughout the system.
M1 is available through two subscription options: 24/7 access through a cloud-based platform or on-premise-based for organizations needing to meet stringent regulatory requirements.
For more than 15 years, M1 ERP has met the rapidly changing needs of our customers by focusing on their entire sales, production and financial processes. Our M1 ERP software solution targets inefficiencies, controls job costs and maximizes the contribution of company resources.
Solely focused on Small to Medium sized manufacturing
Product Configurator is rules based
Highly Customizable to fit business needs
Multiple methods of costings
Multiple data access points
Around six-month implementation process with an assigned project manager
1. Scheduling for more effective workflows
2. More responsive to customer needs
3. Better manage inventory for more effective cost management
4. Accurate up-to-date reports
1. Job scheduling increase production efficiencies
2. Connecting departments and functions reduces data errors
3. Customizable dashboards bring greater visibility
4. Customized data flow, everyone is kept informed in real time
1. M1 will grow with your business
2. M1 is scalable for your business needs
3. Adjust modules when necessary
4. Integrations for 3rd party software
1. Costly errors caused by dispirit systems
2. Cloud saves on costly technology expenses associated with on-premise
3. Greater accuracy in material orders means reduction of overhead costs
4. Job costing for better clarity of profit margins
Scott's main interest in learning more about local manufacturers operations and see how he can help strive members strive towards Industry 4.0.
No obligation consulting to SAMA Members around Manufacturing Specifc ERP Requirements
Reach out The SAMA ERP Guy, Scott Lubore for all your ERP needs.
Scott really enjoys meeting SAMA Members, so feel free to give me a call and lets see how I can be of service toyour company.
141 Holly Avenue, Sarasota, Florida 34243, United States
08:00 am – 06:00 pm
I look forward to learning more abotu your company and how M1 ERP can bring you forward to Industry 4.0!
Copyright © 2021 SAMA ERP Guy, Scott Lubore-Regional Sales Consultant with ECI Software Solutions - M1 - All Rights Reserved.
Scott Lubore and ECI M1 are Silver Business Partner Members of SAMA. The content above is not a SAMA endorsement of ECI M1.
Powered by GoDaddy